2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection

I studied about how to speech, make a presentation, make a slide show, and so on. I think that thanks to this cource, I progressed with presentation. At first, I didn't like presentation because I was shy. So I wasn't good at speech. However, I can speech now because I experienced many presentation this cource. As I experienced, I liked making a slide show. Slide shows can show about what I want to tell. In this cource, I learned many things. I learned about NUFS, Nagoya city, amusement parks all over the world and so on. I liked searching for Nagoya city because it was interesting for me. I'm from Mie and I didn't know about Nagoya well. It was a good point that I knew something about Nagoya. The latest presentation was useful for me because I want to go abroad and this presentation teached me a lot of information about go abroad. Through this class, My English skill was up but I don't satisfied with my pronounciation. I want to improve my pronounciation. This is a my aim in next year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿